Thursday, July 30, 2009

disappointed all over again.

having a tired day..i slept in mod maths class today..but yet..i'm lucky to answer and write out the solution when my teacher pointed me out since i was sleeping during her period..so proud that moment..she said..'slept also know how to do??' haha..i brust into laughters when she said that..i was so blur when the teacher waken me up..paiseh nia...the whole class laugh..
after school..i took part in australia chemistry quiz..hard paper =.=

well..back to my personal stuff..i was playing facebook just now..i found out that..HE deleted me from his friends list..finally..he did things obviously..when i saw it..i was stunned..how could HE being such cruel?was it real or just an illusion?well..its time for me to wake up..i have to admit that he really deleted me..hmm..why am i wasting my tears crying when i deciding whether wanna give him bday present anot?why?sam is right..as he said..*what is the point i make it and give it to HIM when HE dont even take me as his FREN!!!jamie lee wake up la!move on!dont even care that fellow..*
everyone around me tried to wake me up..why izit i couldnt stand from this injured?izit i need more time to cure or izit i dont even wanna stand and get away from this stupid lie in my life?
vian was right..the reason we end our relationship was my attitude.and if a guy asked you to change..it means that he dont really love you..cause when we loved someone..we love everything about him/her..too bad that he lied me the reason of ending our relationship..
*i prefer being single* what a ridiculous reason.if YOU prefer being single then why YOU wanna get things started?wasnt it ended up hurting both of us?

i'm tired with myself to be insane for you..YOU DRIVING ME INSANE!!!
i gonna explode soon..gomenasai..i'm not perfect..

-end with disappointment-
-11.14 thurs 30/7/09-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home