Thursday, June 18, 2009

useless and hopeless

Today i LOST everything..I dropped my phone in toiletbowl how useless and i..All my hopes and MEMORIES just fade away from me..I created my memories and yet..i ruin it all by myself..The very first things i tought off when i realised i dropped my phone..I started to think..if *he suddenly text me..and i didnt reply..IF IS ALWAYS THE BEST STUFF I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW..

I dont know why am i keep on lying myself and be such a childish thinking..LOST IS LOST..nothing gonna be the same anymore..but all i can do was just protecting my memories and sweet time in my life..BUT..today i finally destroy everything by myself..was it FAITH or COINCIDENCE?i dont know and i dont wish to know it..
knowing nothing is always better than knowing everything..

k800..can be a cheap and useless phone to some rich people..but for me..it was my treasure..i saved my money and babysit my niece to get the amount of money to get this phone..i bought it last December from my best friend..i only manage to get a second hand k800 cause there's no more new stock of it..
This phone had accompanied me during my sweetest time i ever had and the bitterest moment i passed through..I know i cant have this phone anymore..but..please give me miracle that i manage to save my memory card..
there were really really important pictures in my life time..i dont wanna lose it..

-i've failed to keep someone but please dont confisticate my love and memories-

i'm sorry..i dont want this happen again...

i really silly right?i cant bear to lose everything AGAIN..is too hard for me to take all this right now..all in my mind now was just the saved messages and pictures..
I had been memorised all my saved messages..but i still want it there for me when i needed it the most..arghh..why am i so careless??even my mum said the same thing to me..i felt USELESS..for not able to protect my stuff and myself.

tomorrow is gonna be the prom night..i had been waiting this night to come..but now..i dont really have the mood to decide what to wear..i dont want to be weirdo at that night..Last two days,one of my friend invited me to his table..but today..i get to know that i was situated in a table with someone i hate and frustrated the most..haix..everything seems not at my side..i wonder..tomorrow night..will it be the worst night i ever had?well..only God knew it..i just dont want my 1st prom night being a disaster to me..T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home