Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fate or Fool?

LAst thrusday i tought i had lost everything.i start a new me on friday and i found another way to survive bt myself but everything seems being a lie until sunday..after starwalk i get to know my handphone was saved my cmun popo..i pray hard that my handphone not spoilt..but until yesterday.i hope my handphone was never been found..yesterday i saw him unexpectedly in mcd.i dont hope he gonna see me in such condition at that time..argh..we even sit opposite each other but yet did not chat at all..not even a hi came out from his mouth..such a disappointment..
today..23/6/09..was the anniversary..i hope he did remember the memories we had before~EVENTHOUGH he need me no more this moment..today i saw him again in chatter..God..why You keep on fooling me like that?i'm totally tired..everytime i tought i had overcome him..i meet him back..again..not even a hi came up..
after having my lunch..i walk to mcd for tuition..when i reach mcd..i meet him again..face to face..he drive his motorbike..when i saw him..i walked quickly eventhough the pain of my leg was bad..but no matter how..the pain in the heart is always the greatest..am i fated to never let him go from my life or izit just a little fool i made to lie myself ??
i learned to pray to God for the first time..everyone around me seems having bad times..i hope they will be strong and be with me all the times..
sometimes when we wanna to protect someone too much..we will ended up hurting them the most~

dear..you have been left me for a month..really a month..time passed too fast..i cant even accept it..yesterday i finally know the REASON you need me no more..
kinda hurt and speechless..i sooo damn hope by that time..i dont even know the reason..i'm disappointed..seriously..i wanna gave up..hope u rmb today's date..24/6/09.the day after a month you need me no more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home