Monday, June 22, 2009

conclusion of being childish~

Yesterday was starwalk..i ended up twisted my own leg for being running with a small kid..haix..fall on the main road and infront of ex's were completely a shame..right now my left leg was bandaged while my right leg was bruishes on the knee..damn pain i tell you guys~T.T i would like to thanks christopher and pui yieu for accompany me to finish the race~poor chris have to carry me when i cant afford to walk anymore..hahaxx..i know i'm heavy dude..i'm gonna do sumthing about it ge la..haaaaa....yam gong..but i'm sure ur faithfullness will be repay by my long lasting friendship geh~^^ i felt disappointed.i'm not as tough as you guys think of..was a sentence of *are you ok?* hard to say out?why cant you just take a look at me or neither a glance when you passed by?the greatest shame i got wasnt falling on the road..it was failed to do every single things which linked to you..i followed your back for 6 km..while i fall down during the 7th km..why am i such a failure?i thought i manage to finish it together..i always tought it~

hmmm....I dont know why..i always expecting much from other people..or maybe i did think too much..are you just friendly or do you feel the same as i felt? why izit i faced the same problem when the same situation happen to me huh...tired being frustrated by my own imagination~God help me lea~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home